This website is owned by Prenatal Alliance NGO under registration no. 925 448 117, whose registered office is at Syvermarka 61, 6050 Valderoy - Norway.
Prenatal Alliance NGO are not liable for pages hosted by other organizations to which we may link and whose privacy policies may differ.
2. Collection of Information
Information You Provide Us: We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign up to receive emails, make a donation, become a fundraiser, participate in any interactive features of the Site (including creating an account and submitting a request through our contact forms) or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Site: When you access or use our Site, we automatically collect information about you using Google Analytics, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site. For example, if you interact with the Site through a social media site, we may have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media sites.
Transfer of your Personal Information: We retain your Personal Information in accordance with legal, regulatory, and operational obligations, and have in place security measures to safeguard your personal data. When using external service providers, we require that they adhere to our security standards. Personal Information may be transferred to, or stored at, a location outside of Norway. Regardless of where Personal Information is transferred, we take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is kept secure.
3. Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Site;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
• Process and administer donations that you make to us;
• Communicate with you about services, offers, promotions, campaigns, and events offered by Prenatal Alliance NGO and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site;
• Administer your online account with us;
• Personalise and improve the Site and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Prenatal Alliance NGO is based in Norway. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise providing information to us, you are aware that your personal data will be processed in Norway and in limited circumstances, in other countries in which the Prenatal Alliance NGO operates.
4. Sharing of Information:
• With partners, vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, for example, to help run our Site and IT systems, to send undertake online marketing and to send emails on our behalf, and to facilitate online payments (e.g. PayPal or a Donation Platform);
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Prenatal Alliance NGO or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of organisational assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our organisation to another entity; and
• With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
• We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
In no instance will Prenatal Alliance NGO rent, sell or exchange (for any reason other than those listed above) your data with other organizations.
Social Sharing Features: The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Site with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
For more information please see Facebook's information about Custom Audiences - https://www.facebook.com/business/help/744354708981227?id=2469097953376494 and Facebook’s Data Policy - https://en-gb.facebook.com/policy.php
Prenatal Alliance NGO takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can 100% guarantee security. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Site so that you can understand how those sites collect, use and share your information. Prenatal Alliance NGO is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on sites outside of the Site.
6. Your Choices
Your Information: you may ask us to update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate purposes related to our organization.
We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our Site. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
Promotional Communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails or messages from Prenatal Alliance NGO at any time by following the instructions in those emails or messages, or by contacting us using the details below. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those that are necessary in connection with our ongoing service relationship (if applicable).
7. Additional Information for Website Users in the UK and European Union (EU)
Our Legal Basis for Using Data: Data controllers need a lawful basis to collect and use your personal data under EU data protection law. The law allows for six ways to process personal data (and additional ways for sensitive personal data). Three of these are relevant to the types of processing that the Prenatal Alliance NGO carries out. This includes information that is processed on the basis of:
• A person’s consent (for example to send you direct marketing by email);
• Processing that is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation (for example to process a donation); and
• Prenatal Alliance NGO’s legitimate interests (please see below for more information).
Personal data may be legally collected and used if it is necessary for a legitimate interest of the organization using the data, as long as that interest is not overridden by the privacy rights of the individual whose data is being used. Prenatal Alliance NGO’s legitimate interests include:
• Charity governance, including delivery of our charitable purposes, statutory and financial reporting and other regulatory compliance purposes;
• Administration and operational management, including responding to solicited enquiries, providing information, research, events management, the administration of volunteers, and employment and recruitment requirements.
• Fundraising and campaigning, including administering campaigns and donations, and sending direct marketing by post, sending thank you letters and maintaining communication suppressions.
If you would like to change our use of your personal data in this manner, please get in touch with us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below.
How Long We Retain Data: We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, in accordance with our internal policies. The length of time that data will be kept may depend on the reasons for which we are processing the data and on the law or regulations that the information falls under such as financial regulations, statutory limitation periods, or any contractual obligation we might have. Subject to the above, we will typically store data relating to donors and supporters for 7 years after their last donation or interaction with us unless there is a justifiable reason to keep it for longer. Once the retention period has expired, the information will be confidentially disposed, permanently deleted, or in some cases archived. If you request to receive no further contact from us, we will keep some basic information about you on our suppression list in order to avoid sending you unwanted materials in the future.
8. General Consent
Information from under 18s: if you are under 18, be sure to obtain your parents’ or guardians’ permission before you send any information about yourself (your name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to us or anyone else over the internet. We encourage parents to get involved with their children's use of the Internet and to be aware of the activities in which they are participating.
9. Your Rights
You have a number of rights under EU data protection legislation. These include:
• Right of Access: You have the right to know what information we hold about you and to ask, in writing, to see your records. We will supply any information you ask for that we hold about you as soon as possible, but this may take up to 30 days. We will not charge you for this. You will be asked for proof of identity as the person dealing with your request may not be the staff member you have met before. We need to be sure we are only releasing your personal data to you. This is called a data subject access and can be done by writing to us using the “Contact Us” details.
• Right to be Informed: You have the right to be informed of how your personal data will be used. This policy as well as any additional information or notice that is provided to you either at the time you provided your details, or otherwise, is intended to provide you with this information.
• Right to Withdraw Consent: Where we process your data on the basis of your consent (for example, to send you marketing emails) you can withdraw that consent at any time. To do this, or to discuss this right further with us, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below.
• Right to Object: You also have a right to object to us processing data where we are relying on it being within our legitimate interests to do so (for example, to send you direct marketing by post). To do this, or to discuss this right further with us, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below.
• Right to Restrict Processing: In certain situations, you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage. • Right of Erasure: In some cases, you have the right to be forgotten (i.e. to have your personal data deleted from our database). Where you have requested that we do not send you marketing materials we will need to keep some limited information in order to ensure that you are not contacted in the future.
• Right of Rectification: If you believe our records are inaccurate you have the right to ask for those records concerning you to be updated. To update your records please get in touch with us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below.
• Right to Data Portability: Where we are processing your personal data because you have given us your consent to do so, you have the right to request that the data is transferred from one service provider to another.
• Rights Related to Automated Decision-Making: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless such a decision (a) is necessary to enter into/perform a contract between you and us/another organisation, (b) is authorised by EU or Member State law to which the Prenatal Alliance NGO is subject (as long as that law offers you sufficient protection); or (c) is based on your explicit consent.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please get in touch with us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below. If you are unhappy with the way in which we have handled your personal data please contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to make a complaint to the data protection regulator within your EU member state.
10. Contact Us
Last updated: August 25th 2020
1. Accepting these Terms
If you access or use the Site, it means you agree to be bound by all of the terms below. Please read all of the terms before you use the Site. If a term does not make sense to you, please let us know. If you don’t agree to all of the terms below, you may not use the Site.
2. Changes to these Terms
We encourage you to review the Terms regularly to know about our practices. We may change these Terms from time to time. For example, we may change these Terms if we come out with a new feature. If we make changes, we will let you know by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, provide you with additional notice (such as sending you an email notification). Any changes made to these Terms will be effective once it is posted. If you access the Website after we have posted the changes in the Terms, you automatically accept its modifications.
3. Prenatal Alliance Website
Prenatal Alliance Website is an Internet-based platform to provide information on and encourage participation in Prenatal Alliance NGO various campaigns to promote awareness about the relevance of conception, prenatal life, prenatal parenting, pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding for the development of healthy thriving children; and to provide an online community for like-minded people to take action together, to download, use or share the logo made available by Prenatal Alliance NGO when specifically authorized and according to these Terms. The Prenatal Alliance Content is freely made available through this Website for personal computers and mobile devices that access the Internet, also subjected to these Terms.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
On the condition that you fully comply with these Terms, Prenatal Alliance NGO grants you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access and use the Site. All the intellectual property rights in the Prenatal Alliance NGO Site (including, without limitation, any guides, logos and marketing materials made available by Prenatal Alliance NGO in connection with the Events and the Services) are the exclusive property of Prenatal Alliance NGO or its licensors.
Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not: (a) modify, disclose, alter, translate or create derivative works of the Site; (b) license, sublicense, resell, distribute, lease, rent, lend, transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of the Site; (c) disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any of the software components of the Site; (d) copy, frame or mirror any part of the Site; (e) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Site; or (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or its related systems or networks.
Any suggestions, comments or other feedback you give us about the Site, or Prenatal Alliance NGO will be our confidential information. We are free to use, disclose, reproduce, license, distribute and exploit this feedback as we see fit, without compensation to you or any obligation or restriction because of any intellectual property rights or otherwise.
If you have been authorized to use the Prenatal Alliance NGO logo or site content, you agree not to modify, alter, remove, combine with any other graphic elements or otherwise affect or distort in perspective or appearance the Prenatal Alliance NGO logo, including, but not limited to, the font, design, arrangement, colors, proportions and shape thereof. You also agree not to use the Prenatal Alliance NGO logo or site content in any way that may damage Prenatal Alliance NGO’s reputation or name, and/or in any way that indicates or suggests that Prenatal Alliance NGO endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with any products, goods or services not in line with the Prenatal Alliance NGO initiatives and purposes in general. You also agree not to remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the Prenatal Alliance NGO content.
In consideration of the provisions of this section, by using the Prenatal Alliance NGO logo you agree that you shall not, in any way whatsoever, register or attempt to register the Prenatal Alliance NGO logo or trademarks similar to the Prenatal Alliance NGO logo – in any territory and for any class – or to challenge them. It is understood that Prenatal Alliance NGO may revoke the license to the use of the Prenatal Alliance NGO logo at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Any logo, trademarks, copyright, service marks, designs, texts, graphics, pictures rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
In order to receive our latest news and information, you need to subscribe to our Site or through one of our campaigns or donation platforms. You agree to provide truthful, accurate and complete information when you are signing up on the Website and you agree to maintain and update any information provided. Any false identification or e-mail address or otherwise misleading information about your identity is strictly forbidden.
We assume that your access to the Website is made by you and thus you are personally responsible for such use. Prenatal Alliance NGO asks you to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your data or of any other inappropriate use of the Services.
We may make third-party content or services available on or through the Site as a convenience to our users (for example, links to third party websites) (“Third Party Materials“). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Materials nor are we responsible for reviewing the accuracy of any Third Party Materials. Your business dealings or correspondence with third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations applicable to any Third Party Materials, are solely between you and the applicable Third Party. When you leave our Site, you should be aware that these Terms and all other Prenatal Alliance NGO policies no longer govern your use of other websites and services.
The site and any content included on or otherwise made available to you through the site (including third party materials) are provided to you on as-is or as available without any representations or warranties of any kind. We disclaim any and all other warranties and representations (express or implied, oral or written) with respect to the site and content included on or otherwise made available to you through the site (including third party materials) whether alleged to arise by operation of law, by reason of custom or usage in the trade, by course of dealing or otherwise.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Prenatal Alliance NGO be liable to you or any third party for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the site or any other site and content included on or otherwise made available to you through the site (including third party materials), regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of these damages or are aware of the possibility of these damages.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any actual or threatened suits, actions, proceedings (at law or in equity), claims, damages, payments, deficiencies, fines, judgments, settlements, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, penalties, interest, and disbursements) arising from or related to any conduct with respect to the Site or violation (or alleged violation) of these Terms or the rights of any third party by you.
9. Changes to the Site
Prenatal Alliance NGO reserves the right in our discretion to review, improve, change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site and/or any features, information, materials or content on the Site with or without providing notice to you. Prenatal Alliance NGO will not be liable to you or any third party for any changes or discontinuance of the Site or any part of the Site.
10. Entire agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Prenatal Alliance NGO with respect to the Services and the Site.
11. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Unless otherwise required by a mandatory law of a member state of the European Union or any other jurisdiction, you agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, the Content and the Trademarks, including all disputes, will be governed by the Norwegian law and that any disputes arising from or in connection with the Site and the Services will be exclusively submitted in Norway.
12. Personal Data
13. Transfer of the agreement
Prenatal Alliance NGO is allowed to assign and/or transfer, at any time, in full or in part these Terms to any party.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at
Last updated: August 25th 2020